Food and Healthy Living – with Fiona Rowell
Fiona’s mission is to show mothers of any age that a good diet can be simple and help them feel their best. Through her job as a dietitian she works with children, families and adults who have medical conditions. But she also has many clients who seek practical help to sort through confusing media messages, so they can plan the best diet for themselves.
In particular, Fiona is interested in children’s nutrition and their ability to self-regulate their intake. To that end she loves working with families to manage kids’ eating issues, so meal times are a stress-free zone, and children can grow up to be competent and healthy eaters.
Fiona is an APD Dietitian
Podcasts with Fiona
Click on titles below to take you to the podcast
- What to eat when on chemotherapy
- What to eat when in emergency-mode
- Look after Yourself by Eating more Protein
- How NOT to overeat this Christmas
- Family Mealtime Madness
- The Sunshine Vitamin
- Fiona’s Motherhood Journey
- The Secret Ingredient (Hydration for Dummies!)