Mind Your Money – with Alison Greenwood
Alison is a regular guest on the Treasuring Mothers podcast.
Alison’s aim is to apply her knowledge, experience and passion, to positively change lives, and help you mind your money. She is passionate about Financial Literacy. And she wants to empower others to make smart financial decisions.
With over 15 years in the Financial Planning Industry, Alison has seen huge changes in the finance sector, requiring the need for more transparent, ethical and well-researched advice. With a Psychology major to her name, she understands the importance of communication, relationship with others, and the psychology surrounding money.
Alison is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® with a Diploma in Financial Planning; a Diploma of Business Management; a Diploma of Human Resource Management; and a Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in Psychology. She was Tasmanian State Adviser for 2014, and Tasmanian and Victorian Adviser of the Year for 2017 with Charter.
Alison is also kept grounded by being the mother of two small boys, who give her great joy.
Podcast with Alison
Click on titles below to listen to interviews
- How to Choose a GREAT Financial Advisor
- Impact of the Royal Commission into the finance sector
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Secure the Financial Future for you and your Children
- Get Your Finances in Shape to Buy a Home
- Increase financial literacy of your children
- What to suggest to teenagers entering full-time work
- How to advise teenage part-time workers
- Good Will Hunting
- Superannuation for Women
- The Art of Creating a Budget
- Alison’s Motherhood Journey
- Creating a Secure Future with Your Superannuation
- The Cost of Raising Children