Success Coach Lisa Stephenson joins Treasuring Mothers to explain how to get your head around your ever-evolving motherhood identity.
Do you want to be a better mother, woman and all-round go-getter? Someone who can approach each new season with confidence and panache?
We all know the ups and downs of motherhood life can be so disconcerting. But if you follow the simple steps Lisa provides, you can get your head around how to grab hold of your motherhood identity and enjoy the coming season.
- Our identity evolves changes all the time as a mother.
- If we are OK and looking after ourselves well, then the rest of our world is OK.
- We have so much access to information, but that can make us feel incompetent and unsure about our futures.
- 3 Questions to ask yourself when wondering “Who Am I?”
- Where have I been?
- Where am I right now?
- Who do I want to be?
- Let’s give the mothers around us more compassion!
- Share our experiences and stories with other mothers.
- The collective wisdom and joy of women connecting and “sharing their truth” is really powerful.
- Be specific about the women you bring into your tribe: those who hear you, and not judge you; those who understand you.
- We’re doing the very best that we can, and sometimes stopping for a minute to think about who we have in our tribe seems to pass us by.
- But it’s good to make the choice to talk to other mothers to break that sense of isolation.
Sign up, below, for more great podcasts.