The Unexpected Life of Empty-Nesters
In today’s podcast, Social Worker Michelle Fletcher shares her experiences as a mother of adults.
She tells the story of making some unexpected adjustments as, one by one, her children left home.
The moment every mother looks forward to, when her children finally leave home, she does stop being on-call 24/7. But that doesn’t mean she stop being a mother!
Being a mother to adults living away from home creates its own set of challenges. That’s when mothers experience an unexpected life change.
Yep – you never stop being a mother!
More podcasts with Michelle Fletcher
- You and Your Child: Purpose and Destiny
- Peer Reviews for Mothers
- Who’s First? Husband or Children?
- The First Christmas Family
- All about Michelle’s Motherhood Journey
- How to set up your family routine
- Dads are SO Important