Treasuring Your Children Part Two
Michelle Fletcher continues today’s podcast: Treasuring Your Children Part Two.
Your Show Notes
- What if you delighted in your children for who they are, not for what they achieve?
- If you are having a struggle treasuring your child, know that it’s never too late to fix the relationship with your child.
- It’s important to reflect on your own childhood to help with reconciliation.
- What we bring to our parenting (from the past) is really important.
- Sometimes you have to take a step back to see what you need to do.
- Sometimes all you can do is pray – because it’s not always something you can see for yourself.
- Writing down all your angst and struggle in a journal can sometimes make all the difference.
- Find a safe friend who you can talk to.
Subscribe to the Treasuring Mothers podcast, below.