Treasure Your Children: They Are Such Gifts
In today’s podcast, Social Worker Michelle Fletcher reminds you, that no matter what happens, it is so important to treasure your children. Because the time you have which each one will never be repeated.
While it isn’t always an easy job, being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs anyone can do. Michelle gives you the lowdown on the adventure of a lifetime.
Today’s Show Notes: Treasure Your Children
- When you start on the adventure of your child’s life, we often just see the cute baby. But really it’s about a long-term relationship.
- What if you changed the way you think about motherhood? Because actually, we mothers are in the space of creating the next generation of amazing human beings.
- Children are a special gift – not a chore. Instead, it’s about keeping lines of communication open, no matter what their age.
- We’ve got to get our mind in the game. So, to treasure your children, make a project plan!
- Each step of a child’s life is part of a journey. The current season is just a season, and it won’t last forever.
Part Two of Treasure Your Children is available by subscribing to the podcast, below.