The Treasuring Mothers finance expert, Alison Greenwood, gives ideas for families with children. Because it’s important to secure a strong financial future.
With your home loan ticking over, it’s good to re-assess your finances to cover all possible options. Even the awful ones.
Have a listen to find out what Alison recommends you do, or adjust. By preparing well, you can have the best possible outcomes, even if disaster strikes your family.
Because, if you don’t secure your financial future, no one else will!
CLICK HERE >>> to listen to the previous episode. Alison talks about buying a home, creating a budget, and managing credit card debt
Show Notes: Secure Your Financial Future
- Make sure you prepare for your children’s education! Take care to ease the burden for your family in the future. By planning ahead for private school fees, you win.
- Do you have a Will? If not, make sure you secure the financial future of your children in case the worst happens.
- Make decisions so your kids receive care, even if something happens to you and your partner.
- What about your Insurances?
- Alison advises you to use the insurances offered by your super fund.
- For a secure retirement it’s good to revisit your super.
- Are you paying enough into your fund?
- As well, you can minimise the amount of tax you pay by salary-sacrificing to your super fund.
It’s easy to subscribe to the Treasuring Mothers podcast. Just fill in your details, below.