Michelle Fletcher with her Motherhood Journey
In today’s podcast, it’s time to introduce the Treasuring Mothers Social Worker to you! It’s all about Michelle Fletcher with her motherhood journey.
While Michelle is now an empty-nester, she clearly remembers the early days of motherhood. She thought she knew it all! But it didn’t take her long to realize that really, she didn’t.
It was a big wake up call.
She had a pretty tough time when she first became a mother, and you’re sure to identify with some of her challenges, and glean from the great things she learnt.
Show Notes for Today’s Podcast
Here are some pointers from Michelle Fletcher with her motherhood journey.
- You are NEVER Just a mum. In fact you are miraculous – you MADE a human being!
- You are tasked with the most amazing job description in the world.
- We mothers underestimate the power of the job we are given.
- We come into motherhood with so many expectations which are not met. And so we set ourselves up to fail.
- We need to come at motherhood from a whole different angle.
- Everything we need is there for us to get the help and expertise we need. We just have to ask!
- Even if you do not have your mother available to ask there are many resources available to you to find out the answers to your questions. This website for one 😉
Part Two of the podcast continues with Michelle Fletcher’s best insights into motherhood. Subscribe to listen, below.
Michelle Fletcher with her motherhood journey.
Each of our Treasuring Mothers experts tells the story of their motherhood journey. Listen below:
Alison Greenwood’s Story
Jody Sargison’s Story
Fitness and well-being
Fiona Rowell’s Story
Food and diet
Michelle Fletcher’s Story