Ever decided that you wanted to get fit, tried (and failed) a run, then gave up? An Exercise Action Plan is the key to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
It’s very easy, in every area of our lives, to have a goal that we’re just not sure how we’re going to fulfil, and the area of fitness is no exception.
Whatever your fitness goals are, whether it’s running a marathon, a 5k fun run, being able to climb the stairs without feeling puffed, losing weight, or getting in better shape, creating an Exercise Action Plan is the number one step in making your goal an achievable one.
The Treasuring Mothers podcast is made possible with the generous assistance of the Community Broadcasting Foundation.
Show Notes – Exercise Action Plans
- If you’ve got a fitness goal in mind it helps to have a plan to how to get there. An Exercise Action Plan breaks down goals into manageable steps.
- Like all things, if you’re aiming to get somewhere it’s important to plot your course.
- If you’re not sure what you’re doing get someone to help you set it up.
- Online searches can help, and there are many apps that can help you with an exercise plan. Enjoy Getting Fit >>>
- Training for Weight Loss >>>
- Regain Fitness After Injury >>>
Subscribe below to get more great podcasts!