Family Fitness with Jody Sargison
Jenny begins by asking Jody the question: “How do you find time for fitness when you have older children, PLUS working, PLUS managing a household?”
Jody has some interesting creative options to help you get your children involved in getting fit alongside you.
Show Notes for Family Fitness with Jody Sargison
- Jody wants her children to be healthy and active, so she reminds herself to make it a priority.
- You can do lots of things as creative options to increase your fitness while you involve your children.
- Use your children as the “weight”. Concentrate on safety measures, of course.
- The battle with screens is a big issue, so why not use a fitness program on a DVD or tablet?
- Make it fun for all ages. (The implication is: if it’s not fun, they probably won’t do it.)
- Ensure the child has buy-in: Get them making choices and decisions about the program.
- Ideas to explore: Boot camps and gyms that are child and family friendly.
Get more great podcasts to your Inbox by subscribing.