Family Matters – with Michelle Fletcher
Michelle is a regular guest on the Treasuring Mothers podcast
Michelle is the mother of three wonderful adult children, wife of one lovely husband for 32 years, and co-pastor of a country church. She started out as a teacher, then reinvented and retrained as a social worker and counselor.
Michelle is passionate about supporting mothering with all its challenges, joys and surprises. And she loves to see individuals and families, in all their forms, tread their best path.
Podcasts with Michelle
Click on title to go through to podcast page
- How to set up your family routine
- Dads are SO Important
- You and Your Child: Purpose and Destiny
- Peer Reviews for Mothers
- Who’s First? Husband or Children?
- Balance Nurture with Forgiveness
- Conversations with Granny
- The First Christmas Family
- All about Michelle’s Motherhood Journey
- Post Natal Depression
- Treasure Your Children